Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random Post to Keep My Readers Happy

Okay. I suppose I should post here now and then so people don't stop checking.

Carrie and I have a Netflix account and I feel as though Carrie rates movies to high. I'm usually one star lower. Into the Wild is not 5 stars. 4 sure but not 5. She did rate Michael Clayton as 4 which I though was pretty darn close to 5. Also thought the Jesse James movie was 5 stars which I agree with. I guess what I'm getting at is Netflix need a 1/2 star rating. Also I don't know why Carrie wanted to rent the Jiminy Glick movie so bad but I still think she is great. I probably made her sit through six hours on Lonesome Dove once or something like that. We don't sell pigs!

As some of you may know I listen to a lot of music. I am about to attempt a top 5 list of bands I currently like:

1 The National
2. Okkervil River
3. The Mountain Goats
4. The Avett Brothers
5. Sunset Rubdown


Oh and here are some cute pics of strange little kids:







1 comment:

Carrie Michelle said...

Actually it was and is 6 hours of soccer every weekend in the Spring and Summer, that drives me to the hilarious antics of crazy and bloated Jiminy Glick.